Dipl.-Ing. (TU) Torsten Knoch
Internship / Thesis
– Stock company
– Privat Equity
– Family-run business
PRO-WI Consulting / Prozess- & Digitalisierungsberatung / Selbständig seit 2010
- Competent process consulting of the company management and the management. Development of concepts, support and implementation of projects and change processes as well as output and efficiency improvement programs.
- Holistic and future-oriented factory planning, Green/Brownfield: assembly-, layout-, material flow planning, intra/logistics conveyor, storage, material flow technology and assembly-/handling systems. Use of 3D factory planning software
- Maximizing the value added and productivity of plants through professional support of planning processes, plant and layout planning due to product launches, reorganization processes, capacity corrections, changed production depths, process changes, digitization projects, and relocation or merging of plants.
- Lean- und Shopfloor-Management
Endress + Hauser AG, Reinach, CH / Corporate Director Production & Technology,
Member of the Executive Board
- Coordination of all activities of the individual assigned companies and coordination with each other through specifications, agreements and discussions
- Strategy alignment ‘2015+’, regarding operational excellence, product innovation processes, order fulfillment, global/local sourcing concepts and knowledge management.
Gebr. Märklin & Cie GmbH, Göppingen / Senior Manager Production (3 plants):
Production planning, Casting, Stamping, Turning, Electroplating, Painting, Pre-/Final Assembly, Receiving, Warehouse, Shipping and Toolmaking.
- Restructuring and support of reorganization processes (Site closure / relocation)
Oerlikon Contraves GmbH, Stockach (Rheinmetall Group) Navigation & Sensoric / Manager Fabrication & Logistic:
Material Management, Production Planning, Mechanical Manufacturing Pre-/Assembly, Test Field, Technical Services
- Development of a completely new production site after portfolio change (from prototype to mass production)
- Increasing efficiency and reducing costs in materials management. (Incoming goods, Warehouse, Shipping & Purchasing)
Consultant and Interimsmanager for Technologie + Management Beratungs-GmbH
Selected project experience:
- Plant development / plant structure planning / factory planning
- Optimization of value chains (production/assembly systems, intralogistics, handling technology)
- Design of effective and goal-oriented agile (digital) Shopfloor Management Systems
- efficiency enhancement program through digitization (maturity, roadmap, digital tools, smart products / services)